Sunday, October 16, 2011

The Sunrise of My Fight, Getting My Head and Heart in the Game!

There really is only one thing I care about, it is raising my daughters.  They are everything to me.
I call them my "Wild Angels" because they are my force and strength.  Last time I fought cancer it was for them, and this time it is also!
I feel a great sense of relief.  Tonight I had a blessing, and I believe that I will succeed in this fight.
Don't be fooled- there are going to be a couple pretty stinky months ahead for sure.  No doubt that I am going to have to draw on power outside of my self to keep up with everything I have to do.
I am nervous about being the bread-winner, the insurance carrier, the family organizer, and the cancer patient.
How will I do it?
With lots of help.  I will have to keep making the living and holding down the insurance, but because I have to, I can.  It might be a pot-hole filled road so we will just have to bounce along.  I just ask that you don't stare when I bottom-out sometimes, it wouldn't be polite. :)
We have so many wonderful people who love and support us.
Number one are my parents.  Always giving to us in love, support, help, and vacations!
The people who serve us at church, and those who have become our friends.  So many thanks to you for already putting together prayers and fasts.  I am filled with awe and gratitude for your compassion and your banding together to help an average gal like me.
I am also so pleased to say that I work with a team that really cares.  I know they will have my back and I am proud to know them.
To dear friends and family who are so many miles away, we love and miss you so much.
You have been our rock through so much.  And, you will always be a rock to us. Please send your faithf-filled prayers to our Heavenly Father.  Along with me, beg that I can raise these wonderful, amazing, powerful, creative, angelic babies and rock their babies in my arms.
All my love,
Breast Cancer Warrior
P.S. - Yeah Rangers! World Series again!

No comments: