Monday, October 15, 2012

iwishcancergotcanceranddied

If a genie in a bottle washed up on the shore and I was the luck one to be granted 3 wishes I tough to find the 3 things that would be worth surpassing all other wishes for. 
I don't think I would wish for money because having more wouldn't necessarily curtail any wishes for more money over and over again.
WISH #1
I wish Cancer got Cancer and died!  Oh how I would love to be rid of cancer.  I could stop asking, what has my body done with all the designer drugs I have offered it over the last 12 months? I have done the best of what I knew to do, but my body is acting like there is nothing out there that would abliterate the cancer.   (ok, if I increased my wish to something a little broader than the end of cancer I might ask for perfect health which would include being thin, energetic, and cancer free- oh, and I wouldn't snore)
WISH #2
I wish for an annual family vacation FOR-E-V-ER.  No limits here- Disney World, Denmark, Norge, Spain, Destin, FL, ... Every year a minimum of 2 weeks restful, rejuvinating, wonderful VACA. Plus 1 week visiting out of state family. 
WISH #3
I would wish for my kiddos - to get them to adulthood with the tools they need.  The resources to attend the college of their choice. 
What do you wish for?

No comments: